Wednesday, October 27, 2010

First posts are always the worst.

I have no clue why I start what I can't finish. I always desert these types of things.
It's not like I actually enjoy blogging that much, or that I can even put my thoughts into words that easily. I mean, can anyone put thoughts into the correct words? Really? But I figured, Why not? I had actually started a blog, way back, but I only got up to 3 posts and that was that.
I sincerely prefer Tumblr actually; pictures describe things almost as good as words.
But I said I would try.
What to talk about....I don't really have any sort of clue. I seem to fail at all types of social interactions, ever since about 5th grade. I don't know what it is; maybe it's just the enjoyment from solitude I seem to receive. And all my closest friends seem to be on the internet, which distresses me beyond belief.
How am I possibly supposed to succeed at anything if I don't even like talking to people, let alone being with them.
I prefer cats.

The weird thing is, is that while I love solitude and drowning in my own thoughts and theories, and I really dislike human company, I am nearly terrified in open spaces.
Yes, I have a fear of open spaces; not that there's a definite word for that. If you google it, it says "agoraphobia", but if you physically google "agoraphobia", it says "the fear of being someplace where help is not available; of having a panic attack in a place with no means of escape."

That definition does not help anyone, to say the least. Personally, I think it is ridiculous that they can have a definite word for the fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth, but not open spaces.
But maybe I am worked up over nothing, perhaps their brains were too overloaded to think of another word for it.

Moving on.
I have recently taken to procrastination at an extreme. It is not even funny how extreme my procrastination is. At this point, I don't even bother studying, much less doing the actual coursework I am assigned. I have not touched homework in a month.
Which is really contradictory in a way; because I also have this fear of failure, and not being intellectual enough.
And you have to do coursework to be ahead, and to learn [certain things]..
Any tips for my procrastination difficulties??

NOTE:: You will come to find, if you actually take to reading this regularly, that I am a very complicated person, on many different levels. Probably some that you can relate to, I should hope.

This went on longer than expected. Sorry for the complete aimless-ness of this post.

Same time, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment