Friday, November 5, 2010

Oompaloompas and Undescribable Depression

So much for a daily blog; I feel like I'm neglecting my [1] readers.

So lately I feel horrible and out of place.
For starters; I'm sick, which is enough to make anyone feel bad. But then there's something else, too. I don't even recognize what it is. I feel tired; all the time, constantly. I feel fed up and I don't want to deal with people, I don't even want to talk 90 percent of the time. Nothing interests me; not electronics, homework, reading, philosophizing about random things that have no real significance, writing, listening to music, sleeping, not even just sitting there. Basically everything you can think of to do in a standard setting.
Nothing.
What is that, even? Depression? Detachment? Some rare form of a serious disease I can't pronounce? Normally, I love all of those things. Normally, I am just a lazy procrastinator who really only does things that interest me.

And I'm starting to get scared. I can't care about anything.

Moving on, my love life is getting more and more fabricated as the days go on. Perhaps it was me who started it; maybe I went too far with the stories of lovers past. But all of a sudden, people are coming at me with questions about their love lives, because I am "such and expert" and "sooo good with, like, people". I mean, really- I live like the infamous Meme "foul bachelor frog", and you want life and love advice? Please, half the time I don't even want to deal with people.
No. Just no.
Another thing about this love life of mine- It is not that interesting. Personally, I do not see the need in having a steady "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" 24/7, when all you're going to do is dump each other the next week.
It's tiresome, and frankly, really pointless. If you want such a short and easy relationship, date a call girl.
I'm glad we cleared that up.

NOW. What else can we cover in this post? I feel as if I talked about everything current; which is pretty sad because it lasted for about 2 paragraphs.
-I went to Lacrosse this past weekend. I'm not going to dwell on it though, it really isn't that much of a story.
And not to be repetitive on topics, but I do have a new love interest. Well, not new, exactly, more like a recurring thing; kinda like the twilight movies. Never really goes away..

..Really bad analogy, sorry.

One more thing. If you're going to get a tan for the winter, please don't follow other peoples lead and go to a tanning salon. It's just so un-natural looking,you know? Just buy that crap in the bottle.
Saves money, and you can still look like an oompaloompa. [I just watched Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory recently, it was fantastic.]
Attractive look, really. And so....Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment